-
March 18th, 2002, 07:09 PM
#21
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by 108:
Chloe is so not a stripper name.
Dorks.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Chloe was not a stripper. My mom Chloe was a french prostitute with a penchant for farm animals.
Sincerely,
Dr. Evil
-
March 18th, 2002, 07:15 PM
#22
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by 108:
Chloe is so not a stripper name.
Dorks.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes, it is. And she's ugly. Crooked teeth and cottage cheese legs.
-
March 18th, 2002, 07:42 PM
#23
Fucking Dick!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bacefelice:
What is it with strippers named after Steely Dan albums?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
If I meet a bitch with pasties who calls herself "Pretzel Logic" or "Can't Buy a Thrill," I will have to make her my wife.
Or, at least my wife for the night.
-
March 18th, 2002, 07:46 PM
#24
Fucking Dick!
In college, a couple of fraternity brothers & I went down to Tiajuana. Asked the cab driver to take us to the raunchiest place in town, which turned out to be the "Co-Co Club".
Remember the movie, "Losin-it"? Well this place was nothing at all like the places in the movie. As soon as we paid him, the cab driver hauled ass out of there with tires squealing. Not a good sign.
The Co-Co Club was dark as night inside, which was probably a good thing. The only light came from a spotlight on the stage, and a small lamp over the cash register on the bar. There was a 3-piece band- that was obviously self-taught- to play music for the whores--errrr, skanks- errrr, dancers to strip to. Beer was cheap enough, but you had to wonder where those bottles had been. When they weren't stripping, the skanks-errrr, dancers, circulated around the floor to see if there were any Johns- errrr, customers who wanted to buy them drinks or fuck them. This one skank (she looked about 30) came over and started rubbing up against us and shit. Some guy who I figured must be her pimp came over and told us "Her name is Jeanette, she's from France", which was clearly bullshit since she only spoke spanish. It would be $50 to fuck her, but we didn't have $50 left between us and we locked our wallets in our car on the American side of the border. And a blow job was out of the question- My avatar has straighter teeth than "Jeanette" had.
We left, half drunk on Mexican beer, and had to walk for a half mile or so to a better lighted part of town, and ultimately, the border. I kept wondering just exactly when & where (not if) we were going to get knifed. I still don't know how we managed not to.
-
March 18th, 2002, 07:51 PM
#25
Fucking Dick!
Props Cuda, for a funny story. Where did you "borrow" it from? No, dont tell me, I will found out myself.
WAR GOOGLE
-
March 18th, 2002, 07:54 PM
#26
Fucking Dick!
That was a RARE "Cuda's True Life Adventure"
Usually, I can steal better stories than that
-
March 18th, 2002, 07:57 PM
#27
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Invictus:
If I meet a bitch with pasties who calls herself "Pretzel Logic" or "Can't Buy a Thrill," I will have to make her my wife.
Or, at least my wife for the night.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Just make sure you pull out. Wouldn't want any unwanted resposibilities. If you know what I mean?
-
March 18th, 2002, 08:04 PM
#28
Fucking Dick!
Its amazing. If I goad one, the other will fall in soon after the other one does. Do you guys seriously think that no one believes you have never spoken in person? If I punch elgrande in the nose, undoubtedly cuda breaks his finger.
Get a room you two. And, bring your own sheets and plastics, sodomites.
-
March 18th, 2002, 08:09 PM
#29
Inactive Member
Chloe's not my name, although I wouldn't mind if it were. Incidentally, I've often said it myself, mommie dearest must have been hoping I'd become a stripper, suffice it to say my name's worse, and hold your britches up, it ends in an 'A'. I suppose I could waste some time, digging around for some actual pictures of attractive chloe's... I actually wanted to name my littlest girl, Chloe. Only sperm donor daddy said that name was too stuffy and pretentious.
Anyway, you're all a bunch of fuckwits. Only add <font size = 10> GAY </font> before fuckwits.
<font color="#330033" size="1">[ March 18, 2002 04:24 PM: Message edited by: 108 ]</font>
-
March 18th, 2002, 08:13 PM
#30
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ElGRANDPEEHOLE:
Doesn't surprise me one bit. He probably gave the stripper $3 just to get away. Damn Fags.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Cuda:
And a blow job was out of the question- My avatar has straighter teeth than "Jeanette" had.
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
You two are in rare form today. RACKS!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks